electronic Zone Transfer System (eZTS)
The electronic Zone Transfer System (eZTS) facilitates the application and approval of the transfer and movement of goods from one PEZA-registered enterprise to another PEZA-registered enterprise located within the same PEZA Economic Zone (Intrazone) or in another PEZA economic zone (Interzone). Goods included are constructive exports, farm-out for subcontracting, and permanent/ temporary transfer of goods and equipment.
Mandatory Implementation for PEZA Expanded eZTS on September 1, 2023
We are thrilled to announce that e-Konek\'s PEZA Expanded electronic Zone Transfer System (eZTS) is now available for voluntary filings. While we eagerly await the Go Live implementation of both the Intrazone and Interzone modules on September 1, 2023, PEZA is allowing the voluntary adoption of the PEZA Expanded eZTS (Intrazone and Intrazone) ahead of time. Get ahead of the game and be among the first to experience the benefits of this groundbreaking system. Start filing now at pezaapps.ekonek.com/ezts.
All Kinds of Transactions, Streamlined
The eZTS is designed to streamline your operations and enhance efficiency in the following transactions:
- Indirect Export of Goods from EEE-ELSE: This refers to the movement of goods when ELSE (Ecozone Logistics Service Enterprise) requires a supply from its partner EEE (Ecozone Export Enterprise) or when ELSE purchases goods from EEE.
- Indirect Export of Goods from EEE-EEE: This refers to the movement of goods when EEE requires a supply from another EEE partner or when EEE purchases goods from another EEE entity.
- Indirect Export of Goods from ELSE-EEE with Return and Replace: This refers to the movement of goods when EEE requires a supply from its partner ELSE or when EEE purchases goods from ELSE. It also includes scenarios where goods are returned by EEE to ELSE for replacement.
- Storage and Retrieval with Temporary Transfer (EEE): This refers to the movement of goods when EEE stores the goods in ELSE\'s warehouse temporarily. Later, ELSE retrieves the goods from the warehouse and transfers them back to EEE. The movement of goods from EEE to ELSE is considered a temporary transaction (Transaction Type: Temporary). In the future, when EEE needs the goods, ELSE will retrieve them from the warehouse and transfer them to EEE.
- Permanent Transfer of Goods from EEE-EEE (Disposal through Sale/Multi-site): This refers to the movement of goods when EEE transfers goods or equipment for disposal or to a multi-site within the EEE company.
- Temporary Transfer of Goods from EEE-EEE (Other PRE/Multi-site) with Return: This refers to the movement of goods when EEE transfers goods or equipment to another EEE entity or a multi-site within the EEE company. This scenario includes the possibility of goods being returned.
- Indirect Export of Goods under Procurement and Supply with Return and Replace: This refers to the movement of goods when the RPRE (Receiving PEZA Registered Enterprise) returns damaged goods that were transferred by its partner EEE/ELSE. It also includes the movement of goods when the OPRE (Originating PEZA Registered Enterprise) replaces the returned damaged goods with new ones for the RPRE.
Supporting You at Every Step
Here at e-Konek we are committed to supporting your success and ensuring a smooth transition to the PEZA Expanded eZTS. Our team of experts is ready to assist you every step of the way, providing guidance and assistance in adapting to this transformative system. Reach out to our Production Support Team through the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline: 02 8879 4699
- Mobile: 0915 885 8918
- Website Chatbot: www.ekonek.com